Last year, I got Mom a bouquet of flowers for Mother’s Day. Thanks to my cousin, Ate Lala, a mother herself, for going through all the trouble of buying the flowers and hand carrying it to my Mom on my behalf.
Here is my Mom, all smiles, with her bouquet of flowers, on Mother’s Day in Baguio City in 2016.
Thanks, Mom, for being the mother that you are to me and my siblings. You single-handedly raised us. I could not even begin to imagine how much trouble you had to go through to keep us alive and well. Thank you for all the love, discipline and sacrifices you wholeheartedly did for us. I know that I will not be able to thank you enough.
Have you thought of what to give your Mom, the woman behind the person you are today, this Mother’s Day yet?
Here are some suggestions:
1. A set of hankies that will bring back the memory of her wiping away her tears of happiness upon knowing that she is conceiving a little creature inside her womb. That’s you, of course;
2. A loose yet comfortable clothes that shall make her remember that preggy dress she wore during those exciting nine months of gestation;
3. A pillow that she could hug as tight as she embraced you after giving birth;
4. A brassiere for protection of the very bosom that fed you during infancy;
5. A bed that will remind her of your toddler years when you started to crawl and roll over it freely;
6. A pair of shoes, either high heels or flats, whichever catches her fancy, to remind her when you took your first walk;
7. A pair of flip-flops to bring back memories of those days of discipline through the proverbial “rule of slipper” while growing up;
8. A bling ring to show your deep appreciation of her just like when she never failed to recognize you with a pat on the back for a job well done. My Mom still does to this day.
Still have not made up your mind yet? How about a meaningful token that for sure will make a big difference? The NOVUHAIR 3-in-1 pack:
The NOVUHAIR 3-in-1 pack includes the topical scalp lotion, herbal shampoo and conditioner.
Spend a day of pampering with Mom on Mother’s day! Spray a liberal amount of NOVUHAIR Topical Scalp Lotion onto your mom’s scalp and massage it for five to ten minutes. This plain gesture of yours can melt her heart as it reminds her of the past when she used to do the same thing while you were still young, either as a trick to put you to sleep or a relief every time you get sick.
Treat her like a queen with that vibrant, bouncy and shiny “crowning glory”.
Head on to any Mercury Drug and other leading drugstores to get a dose of nature’s answer to hair loss.
For inquiries, call 413-6570 or
0922-8830575, and visit www.novuhair.com for more details. Follow Novuhair on Twitter
@NovuhairNatural and Instagram @NovuhairOfficial for promo announcements and
Signing out for now. Peace!