If you just can’t wait to have that elusive vacation but do not have the time and budget to go out of town whether alone or with family and friends, then the Selah Garden Hotel in Pasay City could be your best option.
My brother was here two weeks ago on a short nine-day vacation. He is a flight attendant based in the United Arab Emirates. We wanted to maximize his short stay with fun and excitement without having to leave Metro Manila. So the day he arrived, I packed my bags of clothes and shooting equipment and we booked a Grab Car and headed to the Selah Garden Hotel.
The Selah Garden Hotel is a boutique hotel near the Makati Business District and various historical landmarks such as Intramuros and Luneta Park. Likewise, the Selah Garden Hotel is accessible to the airport and the Mall of Asia (one of the biggest shopping malls in Asia).
Upon arrival, we were warmly welcomed at the lobby by the receptionists with refreshing welcome drinks. Check in time is 2 PM and check out is 12 noon. We stayed in a Flagship Double Room.
The Selah Garden Hotel has 83 rooms of varying types that can fit different guest preferences. Below are Selah Garden Hotel’s type of accommodations and corresponding published rates:
- Flagship Room at Php 3,200 per night for two with breakfast and Php 3,800 per night for three with breakfast
- Cozy Room at Php 3,800 per night for two with breakfast
- Fantastic Loft at Php 5,100 per night for four to five occupants with breakfast
- Fantabulous Loft at Php 6,700 per night for seven occupants with breakfast
- Fabulous Suite at Php 5,900 per night for five to six occupants
- Stellar Suite at Php 13,000 per night for ten occupants
- Bunk Room at Php 800 per occupant per night, good for four, six or eight occupants
- Clique Room at Php 800 per occupant per night, good for ten occupants
- Air-conditioned rooms
- Complimentary wi-fi access
- Welcome drinks
- Safety deposit box
- 24-hour room service
- TV with cable channels
- Daily complimentary bottled water per person
- Hot and cold shower with toiletries set
- 24-hour elevator service
- Laundry service upon request
Hotel features include:
- Function rooms
- Table Restaurant
- Spa by Selah
- Infinity pool
- Scuba diving course
- Team-building facilities with high rope activities
It was a tiring but fruitful day one at the Selah Garden Hotel. My brother and I tried out Selah Garden Hotel’s high-rope activities such as wall climbing, zip line, control descent, Burma Bridge, multivines, Jacob’s Ladder and broken bridge with the other bloggers. We also joined the team building activity arranged by the hotel staff.
It was a hot and humid day and the infinity pool was just too tempting. I, however, conserved all the energy I had left and postponed swimming the next day. It was, anyway, going to be a long and fun Karaoke night with the gang as we celebrated our fellow blogger and friend’s birthday at the TLC Room of the Selah Garden Hotel.
After eating a sumptuous dinner, chugging on some drinks, singing our hearts out and basically had one of the most fun get-together’s we have ever had, we called it a night.
The next day, my brother woke up early and decided to have an early swim. I, on the other hand, slept in and woke up much later.
I had breakfast with some of the not so early birds. After breakfast, I went for a quick swim and met new friends. I also took some aerial shots. I did not fly my drone too high because I am not so at ease flying my drone in the city.
Overall, my brother and I had a grand time in The Selah Garden Hotel, a quick getaway found right smack in the middle of the city.
For more information, visit The Selah Garden Hotel’s website here.
For booking and inquiries, please contact:
- Mobile: +63917-9582760, +63925-5111131, +63998-8810864
- Landline: +632-5111331 or +632-8997080
You may also book via their Facebook Page here.
Signing out for now. Remember to never stop exploring the world one story at a time. Peace!