After three months of quarantine, Boracay reopens its ports on June 16, 2020 to tourists coming from the Western Visayas region comprised of the provinces of Antique, Aklan, Guimaras, Capiz, Negros Occidental and Iloilo.
At the port of entry (Caticlan Jetty Port or Tabon Port), tourists must undergo the usual temperature checks, mandatory wearing of masks, and other safety protocols imposed by the Local Government Unit of Malay and the Departmenf Of Tourism to visit Boracay.
All tourists must present a hotel booking voucher from an accredited hotel for the duration of their stay on the island and an Identification Card to prove that they are, indeed, residents of Western Visayas.
Below is the list of hotels in Boracay with Certificate of Authority to Operate (CAO)/Provisional Certifcate of Authority as of June 15, 2020:
- Coast Boracay Isles – Station 2
- Henann Palm Beach Resort – Station 2
- Henann Prime Beach Resort – Station 1
- Henann Regency Resort and Spa – Brgy. Balabag
- Hue Hotel – Brgy. Manocmanoc
- Paradise Garden Resort Hotel & Convention Center – Station 3
- Sea Wind Resort – Station 1
- Shangri-La’s Boracay Resort and Spa – Brgy. Yapak
- Red Coconut Hotel – Station 2 (as of June 17)
Below is the complete list of Accommodation Establishments in Western Visayas with Certificate of Authority to Operate/Provisional Certificate of Authority to Operate as of June 15, 2020
See you in Boracay and remember to stay safe and wear your masks and sunblock regularly. Note that curfew is from 9 PM to 5 AM. Seniors and people below 21 years old are not allowed to swim in the beach. Swimming hours is from 6 AM to 6 PM.
Follow me on Facebook for more updates. Signing out for now… here to make you happy… Naks!