As a Travel Blogger, I travel regularly to various places to create online content. Hence, I always tick that tiny box for Travel Insurance every time I book an airline ticket for both of my domestic and international travels. It does not hurt to be covered in case any untoward incidents happen during the trip.
If you are a car owner traversing the streets of Metro Manila, then that makes you a regular traveler as well. Driving a car to work would most likely mean being in your car for at least 2 to 4 hours a day on a regular work day and 4 to 6 hours a day during weekends for that getaway or malling.
Accidents may happen anytime (knock on wood). That is why to me, protecting yourself by getting a car insurance policy in the Philippines is just the most logical thing to do. While on the road, it is important to value yourself, your passengers, your car and others.
Malayan Automaster Insurance safeguards your vehicle against accidents from natural calamities, theft and automobile damage among others.
The Malayan Automaster covers the following benefits:
- Car Loss/Own Damage: car loss due to theft or damage due to accident;
- Third Party Liability: Compulsory Third Party Liability, Excess Bodily Injury of up to Php 500,000.00 and Property Damage of up to Php 500,000.00;
- Auto Personal Accident: for insured/authorized driver or any of his or her passengers (4) riding in, boarding or alighting the insured car;
- Acts of God Protection: car damages directly caused by typhoon, flood, hurricane, volcanic eruption, earthquake, etc.
- Riots, Strikes and Civil Commotion: car loss or damages due to social unrest whether intentionally or unintentionally by third parties
- Standard Automobile Accessories Protection: free protection for car’s standard accessories
- Loss of Use: Transportation reimbursement of Php 500 per day for a maximum of fifteen days while insured car is undergoing repairs due to an accident covered by the Policy. Malayan Insurance is the first car insurance policy in the Philippines to offer this.
- Accredited Repair Shops: Over 160 accredited repair shops all over the country
There are no two ways about it. Driving in Metro Manila to get from from point A to point B requires safety. Driving safely is a responsibility. Get a car insurance policy now and protect yourself, your car and the people you love.
Signing out for now. Peace!