The newest standalone restaurant of Above Sea Level is now open! Last May 4, 2018, I had the opportunity to enjoy a sumptuous seafood lunch when I attended the Bloggers Conference held by Above Sea Level to celebrate the opening of its newest yet standalone restaurant at 120 Maginhawa Street, UP Teachers Village, Diliman, Quezon City.
Above Sea Level’s newest standalone restaurant has a seating capacity of more than fifty customers. It sports Above Sea Level’s distinct branding of white and blue. The interior appropriately gives one a feeling of being inside a ship’s mess hall.
While waiting for our food, I went to visit where the magic happens… their kitchen! Above Sea Level Maginhawa’s kitchen was clean and in order. Ate (sister) and Kuya (brother) were busy cooking a string of orders of the famous Giant Butterfly Squid and Seafood Festival.
Above Sea Level’s bestseller is the Giant Butterfly Squid. Above Sea Level was the first to introduce the Giant Butterfly Squid, an innovative way of serving a huge yet tender deep-fried squid in the Philippine market. The giant squids are fresh and 100% preservative free, delivered daily vacuum sealed from Romblon.
After a while, the food was served! I wore the gloves and ate away, tearing the Giant Butterfly Squid piece by piece while munching on the shrimps, crabs, clams, corn on the cob and Java rice of the Seafood Festival.
After eating, Mr. Polsan Pangindian, the thirty year old founder and owner of Above Sea Level, shared to us a little bit of Above Sea Level’s history, milestones and his visions for the company.
Above Sea Level, established in January 2017, now has 70 branches, 63 of which are franchises. Mr. Polsan Pangindian shared that based on experience, return on investment maybe achieved in less than a month to six months. For franchise inquiries, please contact:
- Mobile: +639164235001
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch the video below where Above Sea Level was featured by Karen Davila’s show on ABS CBN, My Puhunan.
Come and visit the newest standalone restaurant of Above Sea Level in Maginhawa Street, UP Diliman, Quezon City. They are open till dawn. For reservations, call +639564036488 or +639323641755 and look for Mr. Mark Tinte.
“EAT PUSIT WITH A TWIST” Visit Above Sea Level: “Home of the Giant Butterfly Squid”
Visit any of their branches below:
-Above Sea Level Main Branch (120 Maginhawa St, UP Village)
– Fusebox Lifestyle Complex (Near UST)
– Streat Maginhawa Food Park (91 Maginhawa St Up Village)
– Casa Blanco Resto Hub (Congressional Ave, Qc Near Mang Inasal)
– The Yard Underground Pasig (Oranbo Pasig)
– The Yard StreetFood Cinema (Timog QC, Infront of Laffline)
– Streat: Maginhawa Food Park (Maginhawa St. UP Village)
– Container Turf (Bf Homes Aguirre ave)
– Devourph (E. Rodriguez QC)
– Terminal 8 Food Park & Lifestyle Hub (Marikina)
– Borderline Food Park (Kalentong)
– Yvan Navy Hub (Barangka Drive Mandaluyong)
– Millenial Food Park (Brgy Villamor Pasay)
– Pioneer Street Market (Pioneer Near TV5)
– Caruncho Ave Pasig (Beside Fariñas Empanada & KFC)
– City Walk Food Avenue (Tarlac City near TSU)
– Gourmet Food Park – Baliuag, Bulacan PH
SAN FERNANDO, PAMPANGA
– Yatu-Taste the WORLD Food Hall (Dolores San Fernando Pampanga)
ANGELES CITY , PAMPANGA
– Kalye 86 Food Market (KM86 Beside Gerry’s Grill)
BALANGA CITY BATAAN
– The Bataan Food Park (Capitol Drive Balanga City)
SAN JUAN, LA UNION
– 2/F, LU Tower Center
– Backyard Eats Antipolo (ML Quezon Near SSS)
– Taytay, Rizal / Near NCBA, Beside Sea Oil)
– Near Puregold and Rusi
– Manila East Rd. (In front of Jollibee and Vista Barista)
– Cabuyao Laguna (Centennial Plaza Brgy San Isidro Putol St.)
– Sunset Food Park
STA ROSA LAGUNA
– South StrEat Gourmand Container Park (Nuvali,Tagaytay Rd)
– Inbox Food Hub (Beside South Supermarket Aguinaldo Highway)
– Located at Trias Town Center
– 3:16 Food & Chill Out Park (Diversion, Batangas)
Is it EAT or EEK? EAT! I had a grand time eating seafood while mingling with fellow bloggers. I will surely come back with my family for more! Signing out for now. Peace!