Get ready to enjoy a first-class private getaway South of Manila as Club Punta Fuego in Nasugbu Batangas reopens.
Club Punta Fuego
Club Punta Fuego is a premier membership resort, only 2.5 hours away from Manila. It offers the finest in leisure and comfort. Club Punta Fuego is perfect for urban dwellers who want to escape the city.
Non-members may enjoy this luxurious resort, too. The first time I visited was years ago. I attended a sales conference. I, however, was not able to enjoy its wonderful amenities.
Club Punta Fuego Reopens
As of November 30, Club Punta Fuego is open for staycation daily.
On the other hand, Terrazas de Punta Fuego’s Beach Club is open from Fridays to Sundays. It is exclusively for members, their dependents and guests.
Under Administrative Order No. 2020-006-C, the following are allowed in Club Punta Fuego:
- Guests of all ages
- Guests coming from CALABARZON and NCR who are traveling point to point between the two regions
Persons with comorbidities and pregnant women are disallowed.
Club Punta Fuego has 15 rooms and 33 casitas with the following amenities:
- Terrace or veranda facing the West Philippine Sea
- Non-smoking rooms
- Plush bed
- Cable television
- Coffee / Tea Making Facilities
- Safety deposit box
- Spacious private toilet and bath
- Hot and cold shower
- Bathroom amenities
- Wifi access
- Writing desk
The number of guests allowed per room varies. Each casitas may accommodate four persons. Depending on the category, Sunset Rooms may house up to four. In-room services are suspended. Food may be delivered up to the door.
The resort also has:
- Restaurants with a sunset or beach setting
- Infinity swimming pools
- Golf course
- Water sports facilities
For water sports inquiries, call Dency at 0927 292 8231.
How to reserve a room in Club Punta Fuego
Walk-in guests are not allowed. Check-in time is at 2 PM. Check-out is strictly at 12 noon. For bookings and inquiries:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 0920 970 1890 or 0917 807 3703
Most recent visit
My friends and I visited Club Punta Fuego in 2019. Watch vlog below.
Travel requirements as Club Punta Fuego in Nasugbu Batangas reopens
To curb COVID-19, safety protocols are in place. Hence, all guests must have the following upon arrival:
- Booking Confirmation Letter
- Negative Rapid Antigen Test Results for each guest. Results must be dated on the day of arrival. Click here where to get tested. Or, you may proceed to Immanuel Diagnostic Center in Nasugbu. Call 0927 957 4697 or 043 416 0483. Present your booking confirmation.
Starting December 4, there will be a rapid antigen test on site.